Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:17 ready to start a new week #
  • 08:37 This is not good... tinyurl.com/3t9x7p #
  • 08:53 starting the morning out dead wrong. Friday's celebration turns into Monday's deep disappointment. #
  • 09:50 dusting off and rethinking what this week will look like #
  • 12:12 @newyorkciteee I always feel the same way. If I could just get rid of the room taken up with 80s song lyrics... #
  • 13:16 realizing that 95% of my day is preplanned, I need to schedule "free time" to explore #
  • 19:31 tryng to find duckie so my little one will go to sleep #
  • 21:21 grateful for backup duckie who did the job. But relax twitterverse, the original duckie has been found! #
  • 21:23 finished tonight's installment of administivia and cooking 5 spice salmon with sesame broccoli #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: