Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:06 ready burn some serious calories in hot vinyasa flow yoga #
  • 10:23 fully yoga-ed and also back from M's swim class. done a lot already. #
  • 10:31 @akaRaff check our Tweetstats. You can put in any username. Here is yours tweetstats.com/graphs/akaraff #
  • 10:36 Intrigued by my tweet statistics - It's funny that I drop off over the course of the day. tweetstats.com/graphs/jsheldonus #
  • 12:50 first soccer game of the season #
  • 14:48 back from M's soccer. waiting while m showers. #
  • 16:10 telling my elder daughter for the 40th time today there will be no tv #
  • 17:57 ready for the white chocolate molten cake at chilis with my lil ones #
  • 19:07 trying to contain my pride when two different people (hours apart) asked me if my younger daughter was a child model. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: