Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:31 meetings and conference calls and check-ins oh my #
  • 10:23 excited for "change". No not that guy, or the other two. At work. #
  • 11:19 @akaRaff caddy - how many times are you going to play there. get the inside tips. #
  • 11:52 is excited to read Seth Godin's new Tribes book. #
  • 12:06 @agencyspy Thalia is aways a good bet before the theater, plus you can stare at the ogilvy monolithic building across the street. #
  • 12:20 @agencyspy I will warn my Ogilvy brethren to keep their barside chatter to a dull roar or risk being in the next post. ;) #
  • 12:47 eagerly anticipating receiving my chumby. www.chumby.com I plan on using it for Pandora and weather. #
  • 12:48 has discovered the secret to getting a killer 80s channel on Pandora - The "Safety Dance" channel. #
  • 12:57 @akaRaff you got it. Once the Pandora widget hit, I was over the edge. Should be fun to play with. #
  • 14:30 had to listen to the real "Werewolves of London" after Kid Rock teased me with it at the beginning of his new so-so song #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: