Thursday, April 02, 2009

  • 00:13 08:56 loving driving into the office and getting here in 33 minutes. #09:52 thinking about big vs. small(er)... ff.im/1QFLN #
  • 08:44 I'm at BBH Office -NYC. #
  • 08:57 excited to actually have "thinking time" today. #
  • 10:15 RT @colleddy: check out mary tomer and www.mrs-o.org on the today show this morning! tinyurl.com/69l457n - Mary is a co-worker. #
  • 10:19 RT @colleddy: Better link: check out mary tomer and www.mrs-o.org on the today show this morning! tinyurl.com/cpa3ey #
  • 10:23 RT @mchill2481: For the repentant Christian on the go: www.absolution-online.com/ #
  • 11:10 I hate 4/1 - should be called "Ignore everything you read on the net day". Totally unfunny, just annoying. #
  • 12:49 RT @itsharper: BBH NY in todays Times: see vitaminwater 10 launch: bit.ly/1jGzw #
  • 14:17 @sammie356 I haven't gotten on yet, but single point privacy policy (who can see pics, phone nbr, etc.) mgmt seems to be big also. #
  • 14:25 disconnecting all the interconnections between my Facebook, FriendFeed, Twitter accounts. #
  • 16:51 @sogrady please RT the answer to your Tripit ? #
  • 16:52 RT @sogrady: is there an easy way to pipe my Dopplr and Tripit calendars into my primary Google Calendar, one way? @shintz ? @TripIt ? #
  • 20:55 RT @eliasheldon: posting my review of "She's Gone Bridal" by Liz Razin at ATG: bit.ly/nt8xd -- a friend from my work. Go Liz! #
  • 21:21 is planning an early morning Skype session to S. Africa to talk to an au pair candidate. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: