Wednesday, April 01, 2009

  • 08:56 loving driving into the office and getting here in 33 minutes. #
  • 09:52 thinking about big vs. small(er) agencies and the pros and cons of each. #
  • 09:55 @sammie356 across from the Soho Grand. New place. #
  • 09:56 @mhgoblue I read and loved that book. A lil dark tho. Answer: That's what early 2001 felt like. Growing agency = very different. #
  • 14:23 @slapjack7 TwitterFon. Quick. It works. All the functionality I need. #
  • 15:41 trying to figure out when I can have my next "molecular gastronomy" restaurant experience. #
  • 18:22 At Naked Lunch for a BBH event #
  • 22:00 @smallseal I am looking forward to my wife @eliasheldon 's review of Liz's book on Allthingsgirl.net. #
  • 22:01 @neilssmith since all your excuses were up. Your W/D is in your apt. dude! (Honestly, I am envious - can you do my laundry?) #
  • 22:02 RT @wilw: "If you think you'll lose, you'll find a way to lose, consciously or not. You have to expect to win." - Phil Hellmuth. #
  • 22:05 @NYCBaby I am in your hood now with my new gig. Let's get together soon! #
  • 22:10 RT @BBHLabs: Looking forward 2 seeing BBH's Mrs T on the 2day prgrm 2morrow (Weds) morning at 0745 ET talking about Mrs-O (www.mr ... #
  • 22:13 @smallseal I will see you at the party. I will tweet the URL when she publishes the review #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: