Thursday, May 18, 2006

An experiment in braindumping

For years I have been engaging my lovely wife in dialog over current events, politics and other topics of interest to me (and occasionally to her). I love the debate, the challenge she provides, and the chance to learn and play out my thoughts. It is she who has encouraged me most to put these thoughts to writing. So, here it is, my experiment with broadening the audience for my (please don't call them) rantings.

Initially, as you probably did, I thought she was encouraging me in order to lessen her burden to carry on these occasionally tedious or wholly theoretical conversations. If that is true, I understand. Either way, I encourage other visitors to show me the light where they think I am off base or delusional.

We'll see how long this experiment lasts.

No comments: