Saturday, February 07, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:21 Tweets for Today ff.im/VnZe #
  • 06:39 No wonder Dems don't mind raising taxes - they just won't pay them! #
  • 06:48 RT @eliasheldon: my new blog post on All Things Girl: "Sound Advice: Accept Help Graciously" tinyurl.com/aekd6l #
  • 06:50 I need a day or two to just want the TED presentations from this year. They sound amazing. #
  • 06:56 @shintz Twitter is added to my list of things I now rely on: Email, GReader, DVR, iPhone, 3G card. Believe Scott. #
  • 06:59 RT @guykawasaki: Body language signals socio economic status adjix.com/bn6q See also psychology.alltop.com/ --I see this daily #
  • 11:00 @shintz since I was sending to you, that was a given. #
  • 17:03 @MichaelNozbe I am excited for the App - Thx Michael! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: