Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:51 I have a lot of errands to run before heading to Vegas tomorrow. Staying at the @LuxorLV . Going to the races. V. Excited. #
  • 09:38 Soup Party Winning Recipe: Lobster Bisque - tr.im/gQfi #
  • 11:48 At microcenter considering lots of potential computing options. #
  • 12:11 Working hard to avoid this temptation twitpic.com/1q891 #
  • 17:05 I can't hear a sound only audible to young people, can you? trainhorns.net/sound/ #
  • 17:17 @mhgoblue perfect - now I know what to use to get my kids back into the playroom, away from my office area. heh #
  • 21:09 RT @mhgoblue: @eliasheldon Welcome home! -- Amen sister! #
  • 21:11 will have 8 hours with L as she gets home from MN before I leave for Vegas (baby). Wish we had more time. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: