Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 06:56 using twitter to find out what I missed by not watching the oscars last night. Not much. Go Slumdog. #
  • 08:36 wants high quality over ear headphones for iPhone that have a mic if I get a call. Can anybody help? #
  • 08:58 packing up my office and just found my old comb. heh. #
  • 10:30 @oliviarz Thursday is the wrap-up/last day. #
  • 10:57 @lbhuston no headphone reqs yet. Feel free to RT my request. Agreed on Noise Canceling and Comfort. #
  • 11:20 @eliasheldon glad you landed safely #
  • 11:53 @lbhuston thanks. Google-fu is failing. #
  • 11:54 RT @lbhuston: @jsheldonus & I R looking 2 C if anyone knows of over the ear, noise canceled, headphones w/ an iPhone mic. Any pointers? ... #
  • 11:58 @lbhuston Have you seen this? Plug in any good Sound Isolation Phones with tr.im/gHf6 #
  • 13:10 @lbhuston are you going to electical tape the wires together? Here is one other option (not noise cancelling) - tr.im/gHp2 #
  • 14:37 @tpaste can you make the tab flash when a message comes in? or a sound? #
  • 18:15 @LuxorLV I will be there Sat. What should I not miss this wkend? #
  • 18:39 New rule for Pelicans. Don't land in the Shamu/Orca tank during a show - yikes - tr.im/gI5a #
  • 20:18 @newyorkciteee It involves saying "no" sometimes #
  • 20:26 Apparently we Twitterers lack personal identity says British Egghead - tr.im/gIgO . twttr shows the world who U R #
  • 23:42 just got my girls to agree to a "no more whining " clause for the night. I wish these contracts were enforcable. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: