Friday, February 20, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:45 Is there any time of day when you don't just love SRV? I could listen to his version of "the sky is crying" all day. #
  • 07:56 Wordjong score of the day: 200 twitpic.com/1kgep #
  • 09:27 @carol_phillips with FB status updates where I am - it's probably 80-90%. Depends on how they asked the question. #
  • 10:11 @debsmouse I just watched that - thank you. Crzy people. #
  • 11:10 @mhgoblue That looks Awesome! I would love to, but can't. #
  • 12:30 If you have 30 minutes to see genius, this Milton Friedman video (in B&W) is spectacular and still holds true - tr.im/gA72 #
  • 17:27 @gojohnab I would suggest hitting up @Carol_Phillips she is an expert in Millennials. Also check out her blog - tr.im/gAHY #
  • 18:02 @McKittrick Damn you! Thats going to cost me another 20 minutes! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: