Friday, February 27, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:05 is listening to the sounds of man helicopters overhead. Must be a traffic problem on the nearby highway (24) #
  • 10:53 @sammie356 The winner was the worst of the three across the season. But... kicked ass when it counted, I guess. #
  • 10:53 @shintz that makes sense. I feel better already. #
  • 13:01 Stuck in the elevator on my last day of work #
  • 13:12 Finally out of the stuck elevator after 10 min #
  • 18:18 my kids are cruisin for serious discipline. Counting to 10 and twittering. #
  • 18:22 @daveraffaele I am jealous. I can't quite pull the trigger on the Kindle2. The $ is not right yet for me. I think I need tax day to pass. #
  • 18:26 @daveraffaele I had my hand over the one-click button, but backed away. Post 4/15, my price elasticity will expand methinks. #
  • 19:01 there are few slow rolling rock songs I like more than "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" by AC/DC #
  • 22:12 @mhgoblue what FB q did you answer about me? I can't add any more crazy apps. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: