Monday, March 09, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 09:39 At the on-call doctor taking trying to figure out why my throat hurts #
  • 11:32 is glad I don't have strep throat. Just wish this annoying sickness would go away. #
  • 12:12 watching my girls brushing their American Girl dolls' hair. It seem quite therapeutic . #
  • 16:23 trying to convince my girls to play something that doesn't involve a screen... and realizing I am setting a bad example #
  • 16:32 ok - it worked for @empg, let's see if it works for me. I would love an invite to chi.mp to check it out. Twitter world, help a fella. #
  • 18:16 @ericagee enough teasing - what masterpiece has @mhgoblue conceived for the evening? #
  • 18:18 @chrismoreschi you are supposed to have business out of town when bridal expos are local. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: