Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:30 Totally unsurprised that my train is late... Again #
  • 07:56 Desperately need to get back to hot yoga, but need to kick this infection first. Maybe Wed am class before work. #
  • 09:57 seeing the idiot kids on train this morning and am very worried about the coming douche-pocolyspe. #
  • 11:01 @mrslentilsoup if by NJTransit brings out the best you mean "makes me want to rip my face off" then yea sure. Otherwise GRRR #
  • 11:05 @eliasheldon @mhgoblue skip the compassion and focus on the things you are grateful for. I replaced counting to 10 with this and I love it. #
  • 11:33 whoa! where did the morning go? #
  • 11:42 @mhgoblue I am just glad you have it, instead of going down the drain or something. #
  • 22:14 @travelingheidi 1. Cavs rules - hello every Th night 2. Way better. I would change more than a dime each. Just had awesome memories. Thx #
  • 22:18 want my name pronounced with an Umpty. #
  • 22:19 had a great day and can't wait to see what lays in store tomorrow. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: