Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:13 Tweets for Today ff.im/1uaJG #
  • 08:25 has an angry belly. #
  • 08:31 glad that I went to bed when I did, 4 OTs in the Syracuse game would have killed me. #
  • 08:32 glad that I went to bed when I did, 6 OTs in the Syracuse game would have killed me. #
  • 08:43 @slapjack7 I got far, but my body gave up. Glad they won. Good luck to them with WVU today. Jeesh, no rest for the weary (fans too). #
  • 10:17 @sammie356 check out the #GTD video course here - www.nozbe.com/gtd/course #
  • 10:52 I am getting old. I have lots of bodily aches and pains that I am going to resist bitching about one at a time. #
  • 13:20 @eliasheldon take tylenol straight away. It will help. #
  • 15:58 @mhgoblue wow congrats to Matt! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: