Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:13 Tweets for Today ff.im/1vpnU #
  • 10:29 Overcoming Compulsive Behavior Fail ff.im/1vLiX #
  • 10:47 relaxing before my sister's baby shower. All the men don't know what to do during that time. #
  • 11:03 iabsolutely nuts that I can't install something on my new company laptop w/o IT to do it for me. When I was 8 I could on an IBM machine. #
  • 11:04 @newyorkciteee On bed bugs - tinyurl.com/argnyt #
  • 11:05 @mhgoblue how's your head? better? I hear Imitrex is a miracle for that. #
  • 11:25 There is a new kind of DJ - Kutiman remixes Youtube Videos into great tunes. - tinyurl.com/af6gx3 #
  • 11:41 Elementary: The Periodic Table Of Typefaces ff.im/1vOMS #
  • 12:11 @sammie356 I hate it. How can I be up on the latest if I am 2 years behind on browser? Grrr. #
  • 12:11 @itsharper Great tune! Tho I was always partial to Ape Man. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: