Monday, March 16, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:13 Tweets for Today ff.im/1wn98 #
  • 08:36 Church and Taxes today - weird combination. #
  • 08:37 @newyorkciteee That Choco+Pepper drink looked fun. #
  • 08:40 For the first time I can remember I got almost 11 hours sleep. I feel ready to take on the world. #
  • 10:49 back from church. Need to complete my tax stuff for the accountant today. Then Yoga. I figure surrounding taxes with Church and Yoga is good #
  • 11:21 @debsmouse Velcro Rollers? I had to look this up. bit.ly/I9qZx #
  • 14:16 @namstwit you are going to need to explain the FB Connect for iPhone app for me. I don't get it. #
  • 14:19 @MichaelNozbe I love the functionality of Nozbe 2.0b. May I kindly suggest you get a designer to help you make it look (a lot) better? #
  • 14:28 finisheed tax questionairre for accountant. I am at full irritation. Going to need some red wine after yoga. #
  • 14:31 @mhgoblue maybe shellfish is next? RT @guykawasaki: Maybe there's a cure for peanut allergy adjix.com/apts #
  • 18:16 Odd: Couple in car hit by train were having sex. Crazy good times: Still having sex when police arrive (?!) - bit.ly/cnEdX #
  • 18:18 @newyorkciteee Love Gary Sinise. #
  • 19:40 now has March Madness fever on the brain. Love Syr draw. Cornell drew Duke (ouch). #
  • 19:41 Did they do something different with the first/second round cities? West / South playing in Philly? Confused. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: