Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 06:53 The guy on the train sitting next to me smells like his 3 mo old spit up on him. I know he prob can't smell it, but yuck #
  • 07:51 surprised to find someone in the office earlier than I was. #
  • 08:44 @mhgoblue @smcbos Thanks for the Dig. Underground love. #
  • 11:59 very excited that a friend posted the video of my balsa wood bridge being destroyed under significant weight. #
  • 14:46 @daveraffaele bridge video shared. One of my favorite things I have ever done. #
  • 14:50 @pdpinch I am not too hurt. *sniff* #
  • 14:59 @daveraffaele oh - in facebook - I sent it to you #
  • 15:00 @daveraffaele I didn't encode it. A HS Friend did. I will try to get him to put it on Youtube if you need it there. #
  • 15:34 @daveraffaele Here is the YouTube version of that. tinyurl.com/bwstth #
  • 17:45 Wordjong score of the day = 176. twitpic.com/1zjb0 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: