Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:36 Tweets for Today ff.im/1A3S0 #
  • 08:31 @MichaelNozbe So far I like Nozbe 2.0. The corner quick-add needs a label on the next action checkbox. #
  • 08:32 @ericagee Are you seeing duplicates for me in FB? #
  • 08:37 @hoogs oof. you are going to be a lot of fun today. #
  • 08:48 checking out the new version of AlertThingy to see if I like it more than Tweetdeck #
  • 14:10 back from a fun brainstorming where we discussed kidnapping and smoking smarties. #
  • 14:21 Alertthingy will have me if it fixes the usability issues(history, sorting, column resize/reorder, mark as read) back to @TweetDeck for now #
  • 14:22 @ericagee "not prolific" makes me feel so, so ... incomplete. Thx Erica #
  • 14:27 @ericagee I reread what I sent. that was intended as humor but read as stupid/offended. Sorry. #
  • 16:27 Pres. Obama's NCAA pool picks - is.gd/nSWu- #
  • 17:19 needs a new status because the last one is weird. #
  • 21:01 Trying to relax with @eliasheldon but disrupted by whining and coughing children. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: