Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:18 @kellyeastman et al on yoga clothes, our household tends toward @lululemon #
  • 06:32 doing a final round of surfing around before packing. #
  • 10:53 sitting in the airport waiting for our flight. So ready for Aruba. #
  • 10:54 @kellyeastman We haven't seen Enlighten Up but have heard about it. That's got Netflix queue written all over it. #
  • 10:54 @lbhuston Thanks - we are there for a week, sans kids (W00t!) Looking forward to dinner at Madame Jennette's. #
  • 10:55 @daveraffaele Ha! I love that video, but no. Firstly, I don't have that luxurious hair. #
  • 11:16 @kellyeastman I am a big Baron Baptiste fan, need to visit the Boston facility. I am going to try his cleanse diet thingy when I return. #
  • 19:09 In aruba. Wired connection. Going to try the wireless next. Bon bini! #
  • 19:18 Wireless connection = fail. Oh well. Off to dinner #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: