Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:04 working hard to get to my Inbox Zero. Feeling slow this morning. Here is a pickmeup story - New Beatles Track? - tr.im/2dnu #
  • 09:24 just got the strangest email from my daughters school about gossip and rumors. I am apparently completely out of the loop. Probably good. #
  • 09:34 Spelling Bee Champ comes home to misspelled congrats sign - FAIL! - tr.im/2dr2 #
  • 10:03 We Americans need to start making stuff again - tr.im/2dsn - Yes.. I know that I am not living this today either. #
  • 10:08 Let's disincent the smart kids that work hard because it might hurt the other kids' feelings - tr.im/2dsw - Really? #
  • 10:37 is avoiding commiting to his next hot yoga class. It will probably be Saturday. Maybe. I don't know. #
  • 12:01 Hitting "The Price is Right" final showcase price exactly on the nose - Priceless - tr.im/2dzl #
  • 12:13 desperately need to commit to doing the one task I have been avoiding all day. #
  • 17:33 The coolest pictures of the shuttle riding a 747 you will see all year. - tr.im/2ejf #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: