Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:35 back to reality-need to get in shape. Attempting the 9:30 Hot Vinyasa Flow class. Going to get my a#$ kicked. I deserve to have that happen. #
  • 13:33 @daveraffaele @kellyeastman Warmest congratulations and a happy life together! #
  • 13:35 @daveraffaele I can imagine. I always liked the holidays for engagements. #
  • 13:58 Thinking about how 2 use Wordpress 4 a serial novel whr eventually the whole thing is free, but early access to sections reqs small Paypal $ #
  • 15:22 my elder learned she shouldn't eavesdrop when L and I are discussing Last Will + Living Will. Poor thing cried her eyes out. #
  • 16:01 @afraidofthedark nice pic. Looks like you guys are having a good time #
  • 16:03 needs cool long and short sleeve TALL men's graphic tee-shirts without skulls. #
  • 18:12 relaxing after a spectacular family dinner - spinach raviolis with spicy marinara. Steamed Broccoli. Lots of fun #
  • 20:09 very irritated at the extreme difficulty of finding Large/Tall cool graphic tees. Most had store names or were stupid cleverisms. Yuck. #
  • 20:52 sitting in the room with, but avoiding watching Titanic. Help #
  • 21:42 @newyorkciteee I want one! bring back a copy of the release form. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: