Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:38 It is ridiculously cold this AM. Walk to train station froze me completely. #
  • 07:39 thought this woulb be a slow week, but the train is jammed with folks. #
  • 07:40 @daveraffaele that's what I wear when I do yoga. Doesn't everybody? #
  • 07:40 @daveraffaele sorry for that visual. #
  • 07:44 would llke all his warm weather friends to pipe down about their weather, yard work, etc. I almost lost three toes this AM to frostbite. ;) #
  • 08:02 Idiot Chevy Dealer tries to crush a Honda with a Monster truck to prove a point, unfortunately he proved the wrong one - tr.im/2jp9 #
  • 08:51 Nope, I was right, its dead here. #
  • 09:02 I think Steven might have irritated Emily a little bit - do you think - tr.im/2jr4 - OUCH! #
  • 09:11 @productivity501 with very few minor exceptions, we had an Amazon Prime christmas. #
  • 09:39 @daveraffaele If you love Fail Blog - this is more specific, but I think funnier - cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ #
  • 09:44 is going to do a lap of the office looking for signs of life. #
  • 10:16 Wow - that is mean - HS students getting back at "enemies" using Automated Traffic Cams and glossy paper - tr.im/2jtd #
  • 10:44 is frustrated because he wanted to retweet a @darthvader msg, but it was 140 characters and each word mattered - tr.im/2jup #
  • 10:48 Cool map with probabilities of a white christmas - I wish my percentage was higher - tr.im/2juv #
  • 11:02 @daveraffaele here you go... I still love it...tr.im/2jvb I would want a tailored version of @tweetdeck for it. #
  • 11:14 @daveraffaele I don't see why not. No problem with ports. Are you at the max pixels for your vid card? #
  • 11:20 @daveraffaele Here's the killer app for the touchscreen version - wireless USB as iTunes controller - make your own Sonos. #
  • 14:34 using the new release of @tweetdeck. Like it. esp. the narrow columns. Wish they were all resizable windows I could size, shape and place. #
  • 14:40 @lbhuston what beach would you go to catch those waves? #
  • 14:42 13 year old pwns ethanol supporters. I wish I were this succinct when I discuss ethanol's stupidity. tr.im/2k5h #
  • 14:46 Great review for the #ZVOX audio flat panel base and speaker system. tr.im/2k5t - Go Tom! #
  • 14:51 @robertsheldon @sogrady I think this is a pretty good solution to frequent power outages. $3K is not bad at all. tr.im/2k63 Nat. gas #
  • 15:14 @daveraffaele version .20.7b #
  • 15:29 @daveraffaele tr.im/2k82 <- link to pre-release version of @tweetdeck #
  • 16:04 knocking a few final tasks off my list #
  • 17:06 @daveraffaele I hope you guys stock some @Harpoon_brewery stuff in the fridge. Sounds like a perfect time for it. #
  • 17:08 @daveraffaele I hope you show people that during interviews. Is that why Millie came aboard? #
  • 17:17 not looking forward to stepping out into the cold. This is only the second day of winter people. Global warming better speed up! #
  • 17:24 chatham = next stop. #
  • 17:24 RT: not looking forward to stepping out into the cold. This is only the second day of winter people. Global warming better speed up! #
  • 19:07 @daveraffaele Gizmodo must have heard our chatter. tr.im/2khs #
  • 19:35 want to get back to Aruba and slippery monkeys. This cold stuff is terrible. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: