Friday, December 19, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:50 donning the Gunnar Optiks for an intense day in front of the computer - tr.im/2f52 #
  • 07:06 need to pay more attention to the weather. Wasn't mentally prepped for what's coming tomorrow (snow). #
  • 09:24 @racarpenter I always like it when they have the entire history (like 42) of "fresheners" dangling from the mirror #
  • 09:31 getting sucked in deeper and deeper. Pretty sure there is no escape at this point. #
  • 09:41 Millenials surveyed here must not work in a big company. Email is king here still and most employees here are millenials - tr.im/2f8j #
  • 10:47 trying to claw my way into this break. It's not coming fast enough. #
  • 11:49 @mhgoblue I think unemployed or non-thought-worker millenials might send 2.5 emails a day. Somthing like... Dear Mom, send money. #
  • 11:51 is pissed that 2x now, e-commerce orders are submitted and 5 minutes later a free shipping offer for that site gets emailed to me. Grrrr. #
  • 11:54 @pdpinch isn't Blown to Bits like 10 years old? Were you involved in some way? I read it in '99 #
  • 12:49 @mhgoblue I would love to know your opinion of this... www.foodista.com/ recipe wiki you can edit... #
  • 13:18 wonders if anyone I know watches "The IT Crowd"? I am not sure I am ready for another show, but it seems like a good candidate. #
  • 15:44 missed one small area while shaving and its driving me insane. #
  • 16:24 needs to bust out a bunch of gifts for the girls and a bunch of other people tonight. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: