Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:11 taking the train today due to the scare tactics re: weather. Schools already closed. It'll be rain I bet. #
  • 06:13 burned up the Paypal account last night. Another 100% E-Christmas complete! #
  • 07:55 going to try @AlertThingy v2. #
  • 08:00 @daveraffaele I already don't like it. @tweetdeck is still home for me. I am pissed @AlertThingy dropped Friendfeed. That's why I used it. #
  • 08:05 @daveraffale Ideally @Tweetdeck would allow FF integration with deduping. I would love to see the @Tweetdeck dev roadmap... #
  • 08:07 will all the Sarah Palin critics about her "experience" please acknowledge the hypocracy re: Caroline Kennedy? #
  • 08:23 @eliasheldon let me know when the precip starts. Should be any minute #
  • 08:26 @daveraffaele Per our monitor discussion - what you need is two of these pivoted vertically - tr.im/2gqq #
  • 08:35 is thinking of the most annoying Christmas songs. Worst I can come up with is "Christmas Wrapping" by the Waitresses - tr.im/2gqu #
  • 08:45 RT @sammie356: I will laugh so hard if after all of this "snow drama - end of the earth preparation!" we get barely any snow. #
  • 08:48 How do I find those of my Facebook contacts that are on Twitter so I can follow them? #
  • 10:55 @chrismoreschi I like Andy mcKee's version of toto's Africa better - tr.im/2gvm That's just one guy? #
  • 11:03 @eliasheldon if you are up to it and out of your bunny slippers, will you go rescue some logs from the wet snow so we can have a fire? #
  • 11:55 @eliasheldon you rock. I will try to make it home a lil early. What's the current accumulation? #
  • 12:06 hates this fluffy white stuff. Longing for 82 and sunny. #
  • 12:37 I have a 1:15 then I am going to try to wrap things up here to get home in 1 piece. L says we have 4+ inches already. #
  • 13:02 Ann Romney diagnosed with breast cancer. Prayers to Mitt, Ann and their family [Wizbang Politics] - tr.im/2h1j #
  • 13:03 looking forward to watching the snowfall in front of a roaring fire with a nice Cab. #
  • 13:15 In this economy, would you really want to raise your hand as "Non-essential"? Guess where... tr.im/2h2h #
  • 14:46 @koukla4155 welcome aboard the Twitter train! Sorry you are unmotivated! Try a cappucino. #
  • 15:03 would like to take a nap. #
  • 18:31 @daveraffaele I just deleted my "congrats" reply #
  • 20:10 @newyorkciteee have a great car trip with D Fresh. Merry Christmas! #
  • 20:21 watching My Fair Lady, which is odd since I have recently connected with the young ladies who played Liza Doolitte in our HS production. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: