Monday, December 15, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:26 quickly adjusting to being back home. Peapod ordered. Kids up (yay!) and catching up on 8 days of social media, blogs and work. #
  • 09:25 @daveraffaele I am seeing your Twitter updates on Facebook. #
  • 10:42 @daveraffaele thanks for the WB. Good to see my kids, bad that I am not already drinking and floating in a pool with 85 degree weather. #
  • 10:44 dreaded laundry. Also reviewing the mountain of homemade Christmas cookies left by my mom. #
  • 11:12 For my bedroom, why can't I get a 22" HDCP monitor with dual DVi? It's cheaper. Someone tell me the cons... #
  • 15:02 going to settle into a few Christmas Classics - The Year Without a Santa Claus and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. #
  • 18:26 lining up for Twas the Night Before Christmas. Fire in Fireplace. Wine Glass #1. Nice life. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: