Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:47 is hoping for a little better weather today. Would prefer some blazing sun. Feeling pretty relaxed though. #
  • 07:44 @smcbos I recognize that I am not going to get sympathy from the NE. #
  • 07:45 Just finished #Outliers. Awesome! I think every person, parents in particular should read this book. #
  • 08:41 @lbhuston Thanks for the tip. Right now, wife@spa, lazy river calling me. Madame Janette 2nite. Venturing out Tues/Wed. The Sun finally out. #
  • 08:43 This is so close to my dream device, just needs touch screen and tablet form factor at <$350. So so close. bit.ly/hMiG #
  • 08:45 going out to explore a bit. #
  • 22:24 Great lamb, choc. souffle, fine wine. Wonderful evening #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: