Friday, November 07, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:22 riding the train in, I love these EVDO modems but they are a little slow. When is XOHM going to be in NYC? #
  • 06:23 @akaRaff that fox woman is amazing to have that foresight under duress. #
  • 07:23 upping my productivity by staying "in context" longer. (e.g. answering a ton of emails at once) #
  • 07:25 @akaRaff I am interested... Do you have invites or do I need to poke the @otherinbox team? #
  • 08:50 @akaRaff Thank you Dave. #
  • 11:57 hungry early today. Not sure why. #
  • 12:19 @derrickhackman @akaraff between the two of you, there has got to be a better way to do this... tinyurl.com/6ycchj - iPhone App? #
  • 13:36 @akaRaff @derrickhackman I knew that - that's why I suggested it. I was looking for this the other day when in CLT. Crowd-sourcing! #
  • 13:51 @derrickhackman with this news - tinyurl.com/5e7y8x - people would be able to use the app over wi-fi & you could put pics in it #
  • 13:51 thinking of new ways to solve my problems #
  • 13:52 stretching at my desk in advance of some hardcore hot vinyasa tonight - I am so in need #
  • 13:58 @mhgoblue They might have meant East Sweden TX - map => tinyurl.com/68bqjt #
  • 14:00 @mhgoblue I meant Sweden, ME #
  • 16:52 will be making a nice salmon steak with 5 spice and sesame asparus for dinner. #
  • 17:41 is already dreading Lori's famed half moon, reverse half moon, standing split, warrior 3 combo - I just started sweating #
  • 21:41 going to lock in the positive relaxation effects of yoga with a @harpoon_brewery IPA #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: