Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:36 At my desk at inbox zero - which feels good, really good. #
  • 07:19 I am in NYC, but L says there is snow falling at home. Honestly, I think the first snowfall is nice, then I could skip the rest. #
  • 07:51 @daveraffaele what size monitors? Your answer will likely set me into a fit of jealousy. Other option: Desktop w/2 mon. + VNC to laptop? #
  • 08:14 South Beach Day 7; at -6 lbs. Not bad. I am sure that getting back to yoga regularly is a big part too. #
  • 08:32 @daveraffaele In my dream setup (i.e., do not have... yet) I have 2 1900x1200 screens oriented vertically. Need better economy and a bonus. #
  • 08:37 @daveraffaele not sure laptops can do that...Assuming you have an ATI card - download newest control panel at their site - might work. #
  • 08:44 @daveraffaele Love that. Here is an alt.-bit.ly/iYoU or better - find killer deal on bigger monitors. #
  • 08:46 iPhone owners just lost one of their cover stories - bit.ly/GcNq . I did hear this can happen with blackberries ;) #
  • 08:49 @daveraffaele you have an IT guy? Is he a PhD computer scientist? #
  • 08:50 @daveraffaele bit.ly/Mff9 - it will work. #
  • 08:54 @daveraffaele I think you would be better off with this BT Keyboard - bit.ly/Jnra #
  • 09:33 Can any of my facebook friends let me know if my FriendFeed activities are showing up in their news feed or live feed? #
  • 10:08 Baby Shower Gift Idea; PeaPod pop-up portable kid-bed is.gd/7YC4 #
  • 10:13 Trying out both Tweetdeck (bit.ly/ILZwj) and Posterous (bit.ly/9eS5) today to see if they would be good solutions for me. #
  • 10:16 US needs to start making stuff - Vicious circle of China's economic slowdown is.gd/7YF1 #
  • 10:23 Diving into some key client work for a while. My active overposting is done for now :) #
  • 12:58 @daveraffaele The key thing to me seems to be the automatic posting to Twitter, Facebook and Blogger (ifdoneright.blogspot.com) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: