Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:19 Awake in Chicago and finished my presentation for today. Ready to be home. #
  • 10:15 sitting in a conference room looking at a plate of bagels. Damn you South Beach. #
  • 10:16 determined to survive the subtle undermining of my South Beach Diet by the Chicago office. #
  • 13:03 @daveraffaele L and I love it. Season 2 was not at the same quality level, but the new season is back to Season 1 quality. #
  • 13:04 trying to stretch out my very stiff back.Being on a flight later won't help. #
  • 15:48 sitting in O'Hare staring at a huge delay, they just pushed back departure to 4:30 CST. I hate it when it rains in Newark. #
  • 16:42 racing @mhgoblue to see if I can get to nyc from Chicago by plane faster than her by bus #
  • 16:44 in desperate need of new bi shoes. Just had my second pair blow out in 2 weeks #
  • 16:46 in desperate need of new business shoes. Just had 2nd pair blow out in 2 weeks #
  • 16:47 thinks O'Hare has made him hate Chicago unfairly #
  • 20:37 finally back on the ground in the garden state. I can finally start my weekend. #
  • 21:56 back at home after a long trip (mostly waiting in O'Hare). Planning on early to bed to be ready for Yoga tomorrow AM #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: