Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 10:09 has finally stopped sweating from my 7:45 hot vinyasa yoga class. I am not in shape to do two hardcore classes in 36 hours. #
  • 10:12 @daveraffaele its working #
  • 10:16 thinks he has a whole stash of elementary/middle school era pictures - Ralph R Smith-ers beware. #
  • 10:20 was mistaken about the pictures - but I know where to find them, it will take a few days #
  • 10:22 off to do the standard Saturday routine - soccer, swimming then meeting up with a good friend at a church fair. #
  • 13:02 taking a moment to relax while L took M to swim class. lil B is playing quasi-educational games on the computer next to me. Geek family ;) #
  • 14:02 off to see a friend at her table at a church fair. #
  • 19:26 relaxing in front of a fire before the girls bedtimes. Just made a killer chix fajitas with guac. Rockin'. I wish I remembered how I did it #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: