Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 06:26 @daveraffaele Ditto. My new Gmail theme = shiny #
  • 07:12 South Beach Diet Day 10: -8 lbs. 4 days to red wine. Below target 'high water mark'. 4lbs to declared victory. 12 to 'low water mark' #
  • 07:30 @derrickhackman I have always accepted that I'm not hip. I wish I could do more in terms of formatting columns,. Also a Label tag cloud #
  • 07:37 Seth Godin on Detroit is.gd/8pQ1 #
  • 07:40 I need two more days before today can be Friday. Friday? Really? I guess that's good. #
  • 08:10 using @tweetdeck (needs adjustable column widths) waiting on @alertthingy 2.0 I wish they would combine. Column mgmt is v. helpfiul #
  • 08:27 hardest part about South Beach Phase 1=horrible eggs in the cafeteria. Scrambled=sux; Egg white omlette tastes like charcoal. Ugh. #
  • 08:47 @smcbos there has to be a middle place. Tesla + there needs to be about 12 more. I hope my tax dollars don't go for status quo #
  • 08:48 @derrickhackman @daveraffaele did you get the Gunnar Optiks? Which model? #
  • 08:54 I like Sarah Palin, but this is awful is.gd/8qib #
  • 08:57 on a webmeeting where the technology worked right away and everyone was ready to go on time. That is a lifetime first for me.. #
  • 12:44 @daveraffaele try having this conversation at an agency. <Fingers in Ears> La la la la </Fingers in Ears> #
  • 13:54 would like some wine *stat*. Alas, damn South Beach. #
  • 13:56 @tweetdeck any plans to make the columns flexibly sized? #
  • 13:58 @alertthingy How does one become a beta tester for you? #
  • 15:13 reconnecting... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: