Monday, November 24, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:22 hanging with my little ones in my bedroom lounging before church. All is well in the Matrix. #
  • 07:29 My father lost the Eastham, MA rubber ducky race yesterday. People do crazy things - bit.ly/wLzd #
  • 07:43 I always wanted to know what makes doves cry - thankfully, I have this chart to tell me - bit.ly/bXUM #
  • 07:55 @daveraffaele I have always been partial to the bacon tuxedo - bit.ly/E0OoV #
  • 08:05 working harder than normal to motivate the troops this am. I was ready to go since 7am. The morning person genetics didn't pass on from me. #
  • 08:41 @newyorkciteee Is this about doing personal training, or receiving personal training? #
  • 11:14 @daveraffaele let me know how twittad works for you. I suspect no one would click, but it will interesting to hear how it goes. #
  • 11:17 @sogrady $500K sounds a bit steep for resume editing. #
  • 11:20 Back from church lining up the details of my date with L tonight. We need Morristown HQ Plaza restaurant reqs to go to prior to #
  • 11:20 Back from church lining up the details of my date with L tonight. We need Morristown HQ Plaza restaurant reqs to go to prior to Twilight. #
  • 12:47 @daveraffaele I have designs on the same. Best Buy, just milling around. There are a couple things there I am looking for the excuse to buy. #
  • 17:45 @daveraffaele Yes-blu-ray is the way to go. Sounds like you got a cool new machine? I was eyeing the Pandora/Netflix player from Samsung too #
  • 17:48 Headed on a date with L. Going to see the Twilight movie. Skeptical, but hopeful. #
  • 17:49 @daveraffaele We have Lotus Note (ugh) ClearContext looks cool. I would try it. #
  • 17:52 @ericagee Dyan Cannon - yes, Hillary - I have a hard time with that. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: