Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:52 South Beach Week 1 complete: Down 6 lbs. I am hoping to keep up the pace through week 2, but doubt it. (also - 7 days to red wine) #
  • 08:06 @derrickhackman It's a phased approach-Phase 1 fast loss (~10lbs), Phase 2, a lot more foods (about 1lb a week), Ph. 3 (rest of life) =maint #
  • 09:29 is surprised to see how quickly this has turned into a busy day. #
  • 12:00 Monty Python Strikes Back is.gd/88O4 #
  • 13:02 Auto CEOs Flew Private Jets To Washington To Ask For Your Tax Money [Auto Ba... is.gd/89w2 #
  • 13:23 Impressed with L's political jujitsu. #
  • 15:14 fixing my new blackberry to work like my old blackberry. This is not a repost. Two trackballs failed. #
  • 15:51 trying to finish up my tasks at a reasonable hour so I can catch up on last week's Top Chef before I can watch this week. #
  • 16:32 My younger daughter dancing on YouTube - bit.ly/zdz5 so cute. #
  • 16:59 Woot has a RC helicopter that I would love... hint hint bit.ly/yE8TM #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: