Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:48 recovering from a nice weekend and being in Chicago Th/F. It's going to take a while to get to inbox zero. #
  • 08:11 Off to get my egg white omlette. South Beach Day 6 - down 5 lbs. I am starting to get greedy about where I want to end up. #
  • 08:29 @derrickhackman Thanks Derrick. Thankfully I don't have that much to lose. But, I think there is something to your idea. #
  • 09:09 clawed back to inbox zero, just in time for everyone else to come in and try to undo this effort. #
  • 09:20 @pdpinch I held one this weekend (acer) I am desperately seeking a real need for a netbook. I can't come up with one. #
  • 13:18 wishes his eyes didn't burn big time today. #
  • 14:42 Just watched the Star Trek trailers and went from disinterested to totally psyched - bit.ly/3k3q #
  • 14:48 I need to get my head in the right place for yoga tonight. Two subpar practices in a row have me a little anxious. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: