Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 10:59 RT @daveraffaele: Apple Developing Large Screen (7-9") iPod Touch - www.crn.com/hardware/212700316 --- I pray this is true. #
  • 11:08 @pdpinch L & I went to an AuPair in '08 & luv it. Snow not a prob when childcare lives in your home. Send me a DM if you want 2 know more. #
  • 11:11 reluctantly headed to the mall for lunch + using a build-a-bear gift cert. Wish me luck. #
  • 14:12 @daveraffaele I just tried it - no favicon for me. #
  • 14:13 back from the mall - survived. Still on my quest for hip graphic tees in Large/Tall size. #
  • 14:14 @daveraffaele @derrickhackman I read it cover to cover. Great stuff. Very honest and refreshing. There are a lot of great little how-to's. #
  • 14:16 RT @lbhuston: Still also love: Ilovebacon.com too! #
  • 14:24 Happy New Years to all! #
  • 15:34 finally gave up and am crowd-sourcing my T-shirt challenge - tr.im/2se8 - help me hivemind! #
  • 16:56 RT @daveraffaele: Les Stroud should twitter while he is on his adventures in those ungodly places. zi.ma/efc644 #
  • 17:36 @derrickhackman cool looking stuff. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: