Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 09:01 BAM! Inbox ZERO! That was a bumpy ride this am to get there. #
  • 11:10 RT @CaliLewis: On this day in 1943, FDR flew on a plane on official US business. He was the first president to do so. #
  • 12:36 This baby name trendspotter tool is something I could lose hours I don't have in. tr.im/6yjg - No, we are not pregnant. #
  • 16:11 Nowhere so busy a man as he than he, and yet he seemed busier than he was. - Chaucer. about me. #
  • 17:12 RT @guykawasaki: Steve Jobs taking medical leave of absence adjix.com/2fyi - Not good. #
  • 17:56 @kellyeastman I am very interested in the full report on your trip. Sounds like it was eye opening. #
  • 18:53 Woot! Redesign - www.woot.com - Funniest copywriting I see all week. #
  • 18:56 getting very excited for my LV trip 2/28. Nascar! HS Friends. Epic trip in the making. #
  • 18:59 RT @joannadolgoffmd: Kids who drink lots of calories (juice,soda,g-ade)=much higher risk of obesity. Have kids eat their cals-not drink them #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: