Monday, January 05, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 09:34 @daveraffaele Stark's company - Image Metrics - tr.im/2wt8 - did the work on Brad Pitt for the movie. #
  • 09:36 is moving slowly. Need to take down our Christmas decorations and work on getting to inbox zero #
  • 09:38 RT @nansen: gee-look at all the phishing DM. I see it is all over twitter. so just don't open 'jannawalitax blogspot' link. get rid of it. #
  • 12:32 finishing some roasted red pepper soup for lunch. yum. #
  • 12:41 really wants the 7-9 inch iPod touch to be announced at Macworld. I have a BB for work. Would be my eBook + App engine. tr.im/2wB0 #
  • 12:43 laughing that I now use Twitter to text @eliasheldon grocery list items. #
  • 13:09 bless it all - Bacon Gumballs! - tr.im/2x1b #
  • 17:50 Accidental cliff jump record set - 351 feet with video goodness.. Whoa! tr.im/2xdv #
  • 19:51 @micah bn thinking about this 2. I think SMS plus stats plus twttr search term keyword buys for gaining followers may be their opportunity #
  • 19:53 RT @micah: If you could have track & a couple other SMS based twitter tools, what would you pay? $5/mo.? $50/yr? Nada?---for me $39-$59 easy #
  • 20:12 Time to give Boxed Wine another look? My latest post - tr.im/2xk9. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: