Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 11:41 totally hooked on Scriball - stupid game. Get out of my head - tr.im/cbqf #
  • 13:48 RT @senia: Diener asked Dalai Lama:Is there such a thing as bad happiness? Lama:Yes, stupid happiness...if bear chases you and you're happy. #
  • 13:50 @nansen Congratulations! We are counting on you... Even across the country in NJ. Best of luck! #
  • 13:51 @mhgoblue looks awesome. I will take two. #
  • 13:52 Why men hate spas: "If it's a massage, we are concentrating so intently on not farting or entering a state of visible... ff.im/K4UU #
  • 13:55 @mhgoblue 20K cals would sustain me for 2 wks. Smelling it would give me what I need. The carb rush would put me in a coma after So. Beach #
  • 14:00 $230 for a 24" 1080p monitor w/ HDMI - Must. Resist. My geek instincts are in overdrive. #
  • 17:03 Taking alexa to the ER to look at her hip. She fell and it can't bear weight. #
  • 18:15 Waiting for a doctor. Kid is comfortable unless she is trying to walk. Now, just bored. #
  • 18:20 Knows that a hurt kid is worse than a bored kid, but not by much right now. #
  • 19:19 Is relieved that alexa only broke her tailbone. Couple days and she will be fine. #
  • 20:48 All is well. Alexa sleeping. Phew. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: