Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 06:21 headed in on the train. Sore from yoga. Not sure how today is going to go at work. #
  • 07:26 is several pages from inbox zero. Working my way there as quickly as possible. #
  • 08:35 How they fix wind power turbines - Whoa! - tr.im/30hf #
  • 10:21 @VirginAmerica I am surprised you are not putting a tracking URL on this to see your click-throughs. #
  • 11:35 @daveraffaele here is your USB monitor announced at CES. I expect a bunch of these. tr.im/30ud #
  • 11:41 I knew that this is what all anchors did during commercial breaks. This should be a rule + contest for all out there - tr.im/30uu #
  • 12:13 I picked the wrong week to give up drinking. Today is sucking big time in the office. #
  • 12:56 @newyorkciteee do you ever answer your office phone? #
  • 17:15 luckily made the train #
  • 17:20 @ericagee still requires AAC format which is not compatible with most devices. Amazon MP3 ftw. #
  • 17:22 @ericagee I spoke too soon. looks like you can rt-click convert to MP3 in iTunes - zi.ma/537e9d #
  • 20:56 @daveraffaele This was the ? that I asked that got me into hot yoga. @eliasheldon was already going, so I didn't want to. Very glad I did. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: