Friday, January 30, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:08 @mhgoblue all those Chekov plays are depressing. uh. I am down just thinking about them again #
  • 07:15 @BenAtSite5 Submitted TVK-861473 this AM. Tried chat support last nt w/ no success. Hate when stuff that did work, ceases to. Thx for help #
  • 10:20 @daveraffaele Wow - where does that (wrong) myth come from. Dir. Mktg is extremely measurable. #
  • 10:36 @daveraffaele There are plenty of better reasons to start Social Media. Trashing DM is ill-informed. #
  • 10:39 Case for social media: There is only a little send/respond, moreso presence in the target's life fabric. Mgmt/Measurement=much tougher #
  • 11:19 @mhgoblue um. okay. no. I would have been tempted 2 pull out my iPhone & strt surfing. Actually, I h8 Russian plays. I wouldn't have gone. #
  • 11:55 @derrickhackman something tells me you enjoyed that a bit. #
  • 15:48 @sammie356 something tells me you are going to fit right in. #
  • 16:33 @kellyeastman what is the month of the wedding? #
  • 20:20 @kellyeastman May you can go anywhere - no hurricanes in Carib. How about Belize Eco/Yoga/Scuba? They have Broadband for Dave even... ;) #
  • 20:30 @lbhuston That vi post made me do a spit take. People who only know me as a marketer will have no idea what we are talking about. #
  • 20:31 RT @lbhuston: RT @jpickell: RT @csebold "Vi is that editor with two modes, one that beeps and one that corrupts your files." -- Dan Jacobsen #
  • 20:31 @derrickhackman that VI quote is for you. I almost choked when I first read it. #
  • 20:43 @daveraffaele In May you can go anywhere - no hurricanes in Carib. How about Belize Eco/Yoga/Scuba? They have Broadband for Dave even... ;) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: