Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:45 @eliasheldon tell Kathi that it is -30 C where you are going next wk. Aruba sounds perfect. #
  • 10:14 Loved this. I miss Doogie. - tr.im/8hd4 #
  • 11:59 RT @mhgoblue: Oh wow. The windchill in Chicago is -35. Boston is balmy in comparison. - So is NYC. I feel validated. #
  • 14:37 Wanna lose 3 hours? visualthesaurus.com. #
  • 15:39 Can anyone tell my why I need to be using Evernote? I was using Google Notebook for some minor notes - looking for new alternative. #
  • 16:37 excited and anxious for my yoga field trip tomorrow to get my a$& kicked by Jivamukti Jeff (again) in Hoboken. #
  • 18:01 RT @guykawasaki: Two Monitors Increase Productivity by 44 Percent tinyurl.com/8h58yy #
  • 18:01 Oh law of unintended consequences, how you amuse me. Nanny State shoots self in foot again. - tr.im/8qor #
  • 18:10 @problemthinker good luck! #
  • 18:10 @problemthinker on second thought - I will go with prayer + God's will #
  • 18:24 @derrickhackman I carry a moleskin too. Use Delicious too. Need is something to capture stuff to look up l8r when offline, like when driving #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: