Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:25 RT @ramskill: NY Times: 'Self-Publishers Flourish as Writers Pay the Tab' - tr.im/d9ck #
  • 08:37 Having gotten tagged with this, please find my list of 25 things below: I love to compete. At almost anything. Cards,... ff.im/N9eh #
  • 09:57 Dynomighty Design - Cool Tyvek Wallet ff.im/Nd0o #
  • 10:47 waiting for my gmail to have offline capabilities. Mine hasn't been enabled yet. #
  • 10:52 @lbhuston Try ping.fm #
  • 10:56 @lbhuston also - I ended up decoupling FB and Twitter - diff audience, FB showed RTs and @replies, Tweets are too freq for FB. #
  • 12:13 @lbhuston How bad are Roaming charges when you are on the island for your iPhone? #
  • 13:02 @lbhuston We did airplane mode also. #
  • 13:52 is there an RSS feed for #Facebook Live Feed? Or a can you create an application to access that feed? #
  • 14:44 @eliasheldon take a cab or get a collegue to drop you back off at the hotel. #
  • 14:58 Loved TNT's Trust Me Ep. 1 last night. Recognized a lot from my world. - tr.im/dcil Hope they can keep it up. #
  • 15:46 how cold is it in MN? So cold you can move a 60-ton house across a lake. - tr.im/dcv8 - Whoa! #
  • 15:59 @melaben have you tried 4nannies.com - we did very well there. #
  • 16:42 killer buzzer beater. He is not even looking! - tr.im/dd8r #
  • 16:54 @newyorkciteee I wish I were there. oh wait. no I don't. #
  • 16:59 @micah reminds me of a joke about the difference between Harvard and Yale men... #
  • 17:00 @micah ... Yale men wash their hands beforehand. #
  • 21:09 How Jetblue Uses Twitter to Humanize the Brand ff.im/NJlH #
  • 21:10 RT @daveraffaele: Personal Case Study #1 - How JetBlue used twitter to treat me like a human. zi.ma/ef3d9d #
  • 21:19 going to attempt to install the Thesis 1.4 theme on a site. #
  • 22:01 Getting frustrated that I can't connect to my Site5 FTP site. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: