Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 06:25 @mhgoblue @eliasheldon and I have an Indian place to take you next time you visit. Killer. #
  • 06:45 Very long day ahead. I will need to focus on one main task. (read as: "ut oh - John's in trouble, he has the attention span of a goldfish"). #
  • 12:53 I think I will convert all my Google Notebook stuff to Ubernote. We'll see if i don't find another solution. - tr.im/auyf #
  • 13:10 overhead quote: "Just because the monkey is off your back doesn't mean the circus left town". #
  • 14:44 @daveraffaele I think they are all managed by services companies. #
  • 14:55 @newyorkciteee expect a call from Don (the consultant) soon. Pls let me know when you connect with him. #
  • 18:55 @derrickhackman if you include things like the new Eee touchscreen device as "mobile" then no question. #
  • 19:06 is being buttered up by @eliasheldon in order for her to warm by the fire. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: