Friday, January 23, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:52 Tweets for Today ff.im/HOl5 #
  • 07:30 just ordered the hosting at site5 for elia's site. Getting excited to get my coding geek on. Been a while #
  • 10:36 @slapjack7 I went with Site5 on the recommendation of @daveraffaele. I guess I could cancel... but would prefer not to. #
  • 10:37 @derrickhackman that is quite a tease on your new idea. #
  • 11:10 The Best Pictures of the Year - SlideShare ff.im/IcAL #
  • 12:10 Was Condi Rice our first African-American (Acting) President? - tr.im/brvx - perhaps. for 2 minutes. #
  • 12:48 @BenAtSite5 how long does it take before you get access to your site? #
  • 13:50 dream: 1 tool to review my network/friends, like TweetDeck, that includes TW. FB stream & Friendfeed. Must dedupe cross-posted stuff. #
  • 13:54 @daveraffaele I know about me. I want to know about the other people. If that's possible. I'll take two. #
  • 14:33 @micah Tell them not to overregulate, let it develop, embrace the new channels for important uses. Traffic/Amber Alerts, etc. #
  • 16:07 @MichaelNozbe when can we see screenshots of the new interface? #
  • 17:53 RT @thisishowtofly: Nominate your fav Boston non-profit to receive a $25,000 donation from Virgin America at www.RevolutionTakesFlight.com #
  • 18:17 despise waiting for DNS to circle the globe so I can get to my new domain. Grr. #
  • 18:20 Intrigued by Power.com - www.power.com #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: