Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:48 totally irritated about my blackberry being frozen. #
  • 08:15 recovering from a nice evening last night with a co-worker. We have never let the kids stay up that late. #
  • 08:19 Medicare + Medicaid to be 30% of fed budget in 10 yrs. according to CBO - tr.im/2vfv - yikes! #
  • 08:22 is trying to figure out when to start my New Year's Resolution. #
  • 09:34 Strict regime 4 clean livin starts 1/5. Diet Soda/Alcohol-free til Easter (w/ a few exceptions). Yoga 3x/wk. More fruit post SB Phase 1 #
  • 09:39 This kid loves the spotlight - the Hawk gets pwnd. - tr.im/2vis #
  • 09:44 MA going to tax vaca rentals - will severely hurt outer cape. tr.im/2vj1 - Why not just tell people not to visit/own property? #
  • 10:17 taking twitter obsession too far - hacking your laundry machine to tweet when done. tr.im/2vjx - I made fun then realized I need this #
  • 10:21 followed the lead of @daveraffaele and @mhgoblue and broken my FB/Twitter link. #
  • 14:58 looking for the perfect tub faucet. Interesting what's importantt to me sometimes. #
  • 15:23 @daveraffaele so which one did you take home? #
  • 15:27 @daveraffaele may I strongly recommend not getting a Bose. For an open source person, it's very difficult to integrate with. Totally closed #
  • 16:51 having a neighbor over b4 my alcohol fast starts on Monday. I like 2 think of this weeknd as carbo-loading before South Beach Diet commences #
  • 17:04 here we go again. Israel tanks enter Gaza - tr.im/2vzx #
  • 17:38 have not shaved my head all vacation and it feels wierd to have a head of hair (albeit a lil thin). I am going to give it all of January. #
  • 17:41 is planning on using my alcohol fast as the opportunity to build a little bit of a wine collection. Nothing too fancy, just a nice spread. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: