Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 06:29 ready for this RFP I am working on to be OVER. #
  • 06:47 cracking up at Superuseless Superpowers - tr.im/bb41. My favorite so far - left-side levitation. #
  • 10:35 excited about a new potential writing role for L with an online mag. #
  • 13:23 @daveraffaele @derrickhackman I think I will be using the Thesis WP theme for a new site for Elia. Any reason I shouldn't? #
  • 15:15 IT Crowd third season DVD up for pre-order ff.im/HoFi #
  • 16:04 Website: IndecentHaiku.com ff.im/HqWO #
  • 16:04 Zoho Takes a Page from Google: Adds Notebook Import, Plug-In ff.im/HqWM #
  • 16:46 Live up to them or you won't live it down. ff.im/Hti0 #
  • 17:42 has to wrap up at work to catch the train in order to make it home for restaurant wars this week on Top Chef at 10pm. Damn RFP! #
  • 17:50 @eliasheldon look at @daveraffaele WP - tr.im/birx - using the Thesis theme with a ton of widgets. That's where I am headed for u. #
  • 17:56 @daveraffaele that is a kind offer that I may well take you up on. #
  • 20:57 worried the woman on the train in front of me might have Ebola. #
  • 21:10 How to Customize Like a Pro with Theme Hooks ff.im/HFif #
  • 21:32 @newyorkciteee isn't it like midnight there? You should get some shut-eye #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: