Friday, January 16, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:44 just finished yoga. Now on the train in. I like this pattern. Gives me more time at home at night. #
  • 07:45 @eliasheldon we might have to stop feeding her (M) so she stops growing out of clothes all the time. #
  • 07:47 RT @joannadolgoffmd: Whole milk shld only be given to kids age 1-2. giv 2% milk from age 2-3. & just skim milk after age 3. - need 2 do. #
  • 07:48 snow here is very nice this am. I am glad the accum. will be low. #
  • 16:24 RT @sogrady: a US Airways jet just crashed into the Hudson, and passengers are apparently standing on the wings #
  • 16:47 RT @sogrady: unbelievable shot of the downed plane via @timbray: bit.ly/u0Xo #
  • 17:57 caught earlier train, but it is being held/delayed. I wonder if I have a plane over me (in the water) right now? #
  • 18:23 not only should the pilot get a medal, but the engineers of that plane should as well. #
  • 20:07 @sammie356 um.. news? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: